Master the PowerPoint skills every Home Staging Professional needs.
Presentations are a fact of life for business owners.
I’ve found two things to be true in the past 16 years teaching PowerPoint:
- Self-taught PowerPoint users barely scratch the surface of what PowerPoint can do.
- The majority of my students waste time using PowerPoint the inefficient, most time-consuming way.
Get up and running with PowerPoint quickly.
Short lessons mean you can take just the lessons you need, or work your way through the entire course.
Ongoing support in our forum means you can get answers to your specific questions from me or one of my instructors.
PowerPoint for Home Staging Professionals Includes:
- Video tutorials
- Ongoing Support through our discussion forum
- A lot of tips, tricks and shortcuts
Expect to Learn:
- 4 Ways to Create Presentations
- The Fastest Way to Use Slides from Other Presentations
- Formatting and Modifying Text
- Rearranging and Deleting Slides
- Adding Images to your Presentations
- Working with Slide Masters
- Applying Transition and Timings
- Creating Speaker Notes
- Running and Printing Presentations
- Using Multimedia – Audio and Video
- Creating and Customizing SmartArt
- Quickly Building a Portfolio
- Keyboard Shortcuts, and more
JC is a Computer Information Systems professional and President of an Atlanta-based Information Technology firm. Since 2001, she has helped her clients leverage technology to increase their productivity and profitability. JC provides customized Microsoft Excel, Access, and Project training to employees of companies of all sizes. Her clients range from medium-size businesses to governmental agencies to Fortune 100 companies. For smaller businesses, JC's firm provides Search Engine Optimization services using her proprietary Direct Response SEO System.